Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Buying a new laptop??




MASTER JIR


I'm going to Singapore next month and I'm planning to buy a new laptop from there.. I'm a gamer so I want to be able to play all the latest games on it as well.. So the specs I'm looking for is..
8gb ram/ nvidea gtx 460 1gb (separate) vga and coreI5 or better..

right now I'm planning to buy a dell alienware laptop.. So are there any better options for me than that??
And can you tell me if there any good place you know in Singapore buy the laptop..
Thank you!



Answer
Go to ibuypower they are alot cheaper better performance. Best bang for your buck. Best of all you design your own computer!!!! Desktop or laptops!!!!!

You can customize your gaming computer the way you want! For the past 10 years, they have been awarded the #1 in Custom Made Gaming Computers. You can have whatever you want in the case! The best graphics, faster speed, and NO lag in your gaming experience! These computers will put you in the front row like you're actually there. Your heart starts pumping, your hands and forehead starts sweating. You're going from one room to the other or running raids!! Whatever you're into, this computer is where it is AT!!!

Is the Acer Aspire AS7750-6423 a good laptop?




Jacob


I'm looking to buy a new laptop soon, and found this one in the black Friday ad at Walmart. Is this laptop good for playing games such as Minecraft? I have done research on the Intel HD 3000 graphics chip, but will the ram and processor make up for that?
EDIT: My budget is around $500.



Answer
Dont trust reviews from people who have heard about acer laptop
The same laptop is on sale at walmart now. One version lower is on sale at newegg.com (for the same price $498).

Im a acer laptop user (14") acer aspire 4925G. Bought this in singapore 3 years back.
Touchwood.. Not even once i had issue with the system. The warranty seal is still on and not tampered even once.

Im in the same case as you are. I wanted to upgrade to i5 (with turbo boost tech) + 17.3" screen.
Check the source link for the item on sale (lowest in the market now. You can even check the price on acer USA website)

I just ordered 2 laptops of AS7750-6423 (since the graphic cards on 480M is also an entry level)
I prefer walmart than newegg for security / safety reasons.
One for myself and the other for my In law in Sydney.

Only diff with the graphic card is ATI Radeon is switchable and intel is not.
Switchable is when u can switch to low graphic resolution and shutdown the graphic controller to save power. You cannot do this on the Inter HD GPU.

With Tax + free shipping (delivery between Nov 27 to Dec 2) = i paid total about around 548 bucks.

Dead cheap as of now in the market.. These are the only 2 17.3" i5 laptop for <$600 in the market.

For all comparison and detailed review check the source links

Have fun.. Happy buy and happy thanksgiving




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Buying a new laptop??
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment