Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good gaming PC/Laptop?




Creampie


Hi guys, I have been looking around on various websites for a good gaming computer, all I really need it to do is run World of warcraft (At a good Framerate on medium-low settings), Stream music off internet, Have MSN up, Ventrilo running, and maybe a couple internet pages open. My current computer does that fine right now, just the framerate in World of Warcraft kinda sucks :/. I want one hopefully under $500 and preferably a laptop. Thanks

Creampie
@Ya Hoo, I know I'm dreaming :) But I've still seen some out there

@Other answerer, thanks for the advice, I 'll look. :)



Answer
There are alot of laptops and computers out there that can run great with games or in other words gaming laptops.
But seriously... $500 is unrealistic.
I know one computer that sells around my area that costs $898 and is pretty damn good.

Specs: (you can later google this)

HP- Pavilion DV7 - 3060US
17.3 inch screen
Processor: AMD Turion Dual Core II
Processor Speed: 2.4GHZ
6gb of RAM
Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 4870

Graphic Card is very good and loads of RAM!

Hope you like this!

Best Laptop from PC World?




bob B


Need a pc, prefably from pc world, and it need sto be future proof, could somepne help me compile a top 3, gonna be using it for games, watching video etc so needs good ram. thanks in advance

http://www.pcworld.co.uk
btw screen size 14 - 15 "



Answer
I would not buy a computer from PC World. No software discs provided - that's why they sound cheap. The staff don't know much at all about Computers - they are there, (not unnaturally), to sell. Find a small computer business near where you live - ask around for recommendations on reliability, knowledge etc. You can easily get something for the same sort of price. If not better. Most of the well known makes (if you want to go for a brand) are good. If you are playing games etc. you will need a more expensive model for the processor. No PC is future -proof.They change by the week! Just tell your supplier what you need it for and ask for suggestions and the reasons why they are suggesting any model.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good gaming PC/Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment