Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gaming Laptops?




esadler44@


I was thinking of getting a moderately good gaming notebook. I would like it to be around $1000 and have a WXVGA screen. I'm looking at the HP dv2890 or the Gateway FX. I don't really want one of those boring silver and black HP laptops because they all look the same. Last thing; the laptop must have HDMI and wireless n. Thanks


Answer
Alien ware is the best gaming computers out there, they have desktops and laptops. Check them out.

http://alienware.com/

Gaming laptops?




Nina


I am going to buy a new laptop, and 90% of the time I will be using it is for games. There are just basically three things I need it to do: run fast, have lots of space for games and have awesome graphics.
I was thinking about buying this laptop: http://www.alienware.co.uk/product_detail_pages/area-51_m15x/area-51m_overview.aspx?SysCode=PC-EU-LT-A51M15X-FC&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT
I am trying to customise it, and I really don't know what settings to use on it! I am hopeless at computers, and I really don't understand what a lot of it means. It's basically giving me options of what I want, but I don't know which to get the best of, and which I don't even need. (Seriously, what's the differerence between memory, processor and system drive? And what the hell is a turbo cache memory?! Lmao.)

So I kinda need a bit of help with this. XD (Customise button is blue, on the right-hand side of the page). Which things on the checklist do I need, and which don't I need? =/



Answer
go for a gaming computer by this brand (Sony or HP) now for a gaming computer try and find a laptop with these specs.
1. 2ghz+ of ram.
2. a Geforce GT or GTX graphics card 512mb
also get a laptop with a powerful cpu-processor like a duel core ect...........
3. 17+ inch screen.
4. maybe 120-260 gb hard drive.
5. latest updates.
6. dont go for a laptop with windows vista because not that many games work with vista go for windows xp+.
7. go with somthin with a high mhz or basicly a powerful power supply.
8. for for a 20X+ cd drive and go for a dvd drive too.
9. and those are the key things anything else im sure you can figure out.
10.tubo cache is basicly a component in the laptop that just will improve its performance.
11. i do not suggest you attempt to improve or add your own components to a laptop as they are fragile and can break or get damaged much easier that a desktop.
12.just find a entertainment or gaming laptop most companies make different laptops for different needs so any gaming laptop will work with games.
13. dont go for anything naf or gay looking go for a chunky or fat gaming laptop because it looks more manly and powerful.
14. dont get a laptop thats to heavy otherwise it will be a pain in the but to move around so somthin under 5kg.
15. finaly get a lapyop with a 4+ hour battery life of constant use...you dont wanna run out of juice in the middle of a game.
1 more thing...if your budget is high dont go for anything over 1500 bux or it will just be a big hole in your pocket. good luck on your laptop hunting.
oh and yea i guess that laptop on alienware is pretty cool but it all depends. cya




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming Laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment