Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I want to get a gaming laptop and I was wondering if the MSI gt680 is good?




Andrew


Is it better than an alienware laptop?


Answer
One thing to tell you about laptops, they usually are not that good for gaming, though I see you might want one for transporting if you are really just wanting something for the experience, I would recommend an HP desktop, I have a Pavillion gaming desktop that has lasted me for ever 4 years and still runs very well.

should i get a gaming laptop ?




Ghost


okay i know pc is waaay better but i dont really have a space in my room now,if i want to get a gaming pc then i will have to wait about 1 year and 6 months ( i will move to a new house ).so do you think it worth getting a gaming laptop or i should wait 1 year and 6 months and get a gaming pc.

my laptop now : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&tmp_geoLoc=true&docname=c03534057

specs :

cpu : intel core i7 3632
gpu : AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
ram : 6gb ddr3

i got it for 1000$ so did it really worth ?
atul thanks i will think about it :D btw its 1000 but with a 3 year warranty :D so yeah
ryan no i dont think ram will affect cuz my gpu is pretty baaad
thanks elios i think i will stick to my ps3 i will wait 1 year and build a gaming pc



Answer
Laptops are not gaming machines, I bet it doesn't even last about 2hours on battery life, plus have you ever used it outside your home?
The only reason you would get a laptop is for portability, if it doesn't offer that then why would you buy it!?

And you seriously have no space at all in your room for a mid-tower PC, hardly takes up any space...

I'm just trying to help out, laptop doesn't last even close to a PC, not to mention you cant upgrade hardware (apart from RAM) and it costs more... You don't want to spend $1000 on a laptop that might not last atleast 5 years..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a gaming laptop and I was wondering if the MSI gt680 is good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment