Saturday, March 15, 2014

Decent gaming laptop?




King Boomy


This would be my first gaming pc/laptop and, I'm looking for a decent gaming laptop. I want something that can run a game as smoothly as a console (maybe even better than a console). I don't care about price (although a cheap one would be nice) just because I here these things get expensive anyways. I can work a computer, but I don't know how they work. So, if someone could explain things such as RAM and the software that helps a computer run better, that would be appreciated as well.


Answer
look at the lenovo g780 or any similar laptops.

RAM is good for helping your laptop store quick information or data about the game and allows your laptop to slightly perform better. Therefor RAM helps you simulationously use different programs together without too much lag or any lag.
Processors (CPU) enable your laptop to process different things and calculate and perform better, having a good processor is very very important for gaming as it speeds up the game in general terms..
The most important part for gaming is a GPU (graphical processing unit) a dedicated graphics card is what helps run the game teh best in terms of graphics and speed.Having a brand such as Nvidia is great, stay away from INTEL based graphic cards, go for Nvidia or AMD.

Anyways I'll give you my recommended specs for a laptop to run games at current console settings, so medium-high graphics:

Processor: Intel i7 (QUAD CORE)
Ram: try and get 8 gb or more, the more the better but atleast 8.
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 630 or over. This will help run your games in good settings.


Try also to stick to a Windows based laptop as most games use windows to run not Mac. Now just make sure you look for a laptop with similar specs, but make sure your GPU and Ram is what i stated or more to get best performance.

Sims 3 game- Mac Laptop?




Englishgir


I have been told it is not a good idea to get Sims 3 to play on my mac, however my mac is just over 6 months old..so I think it will be fine:

My laptop: Version 10.5.7

Processor: 2GHz intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Chipset Model:NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Type:Display
Bus:PCI
VRAM (Total):256 MB
Vendor:NVIDIA (0x10de)

Umm anymore information i need to give you?



Answer
It will work, but sims 3 is a heavy game; you might get lags, slow running and poor graphics.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decent gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment