Sunday, March 9, 2014

Is there anything like gaming laptop?




I am rock


I am looking for a gaming laptop on which I can play high-end games like Nfs- Most Wanted, Counter- Strike 3, and like. Tell me what is the highest backup any such laptops can get. Please be generous enough to mention the price.


Answer
Gaming is among the most demanding of applications
Such laptops should be pretty expensive !

I've heard of alienware, but cannot tell u much bout them

Dell has a premium range, gaming included
best would be the XPS M1710
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=M1710R1&s=dhs
Intel® Core Duo Processor T2500 (2MB Cache/2GHz/667MHz FSB)
2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHZ, 2 DIMM
(4GB better, but costs the moon)
80GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
512MB NVIDIA® GeForce Go 7900 GTX
> works out to approx $3300

a slightly cheaper option would be the XPS M1210
> approx $2500

but sure will not match upto the XPS M1710 for high end gaming

what is a good gaming laptop?




Jasmin


can anyone tell me what brands of laptops/netbook are good and affordable?


Answer
For gaming, I'd say a desktop is much better than a laptop. But if its a laptop that you want, I'd definitely recommend Dell XPS. Those are really sweet.

http://www.dell.com/home/laptops




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anything like gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment