Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cheap windows 8 gaming laptop?




Townsend


What is the best cheap (under $700) windows 8 laptop that would be good for gaming but doesn't specifically have to be a gaming laptop?
I will be playing games like planet side 2, open world games, and games similar to COD



Answer
There doesn't exist a cheap laptop that will let you play Planetside 2, for that, you need a desktop, or really really expensive laptop, because that game is very CPU and GPU demanding.

Should I buy a new gaming laptop with Windows 8?




The


I'm thinking of buying this gaming laptop. It has all the great specs and everything, but in my head, i'm thinking of something. Windows 8. It all looked so nice until I noticed that. I've heard many things about Windows 8, will some games even run with the operating system? How about some help?


Answer
Windows 8 should run just about everything Windows 7 can. Biggest issue is getting all of your requirements for gaming, such as Directx and such.
I had windows 8 for a bit and it was a hassle to get everything installed right.
But once I got it running, it ran all of my games fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap windows 8 gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment