Friday, March 14, 2014

What laptops are best for gaming and multimedia?




me,myself,


Mac, HP, Dell, Asus, Sony, Alienware?
I know that mac good for multimedia but not gaming and that alienware is the best for gaming but I want a laptop that is good for multimedia like a mac but can also handle games like warcraft 3,ragnarok, and counter strike.



Answer
Mac is only good for multimedia because of Mac OS X and several MAC only programs.

Alienware is the best for gaming. You can install Mac on it. Search "hackintosh lifehacker"

are MSI laptops good?

Q. ive never heard of this company until recently. I went to their website and their laptops seem very good and cool. Some of the features they have i cant even find on HP and Dell and Sony. I want a laptop for college and play some games on it, but i dont want a "gaming" laptop. What do u think about MSI. their laptops seem way cooler than the other brands i mention. thanks.I really dont know how the perform cus i haven seen one yet, and thats one problem? where do u go to test them out if you want to buy them? and how can you buy them? i notice you cant even get them at the website. Anything helps. thanks.


Answer
MSI is most known for their motherboards and OEM video cards but recently they have been making waves in the notebook arena.

The MSI netbook is most notable for use as a hackintosh. Many have converted one into a Macbook Pro with little problems.

Yes.. the notebooks are cool looking and MSI is well known by those of us who build computers. I would trust one... but if something goes bad, I can fix it too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptops are best for gaming and multimedia?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment