Thursday, March 13, 2014

Teenage girl christmas list 2011!?




Little Mon


Hi I'm 16 and I need some more things for my christmas list. Here is what I have already:
Snooki Slippers
Lady Gaga Born This Way Poster
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Aerie Bra
A Straightener
$15 Starbucks Gift Card
Some boots that look like Uggs
Gym Membership

What else should I ask for?



Answer
ipod
ipad
books
kindle
nook
victoria secret stuff
sephora makeup
perfume
CDs
Itunes gift card
a curler
board games
north face
printer
a gift card to some place
AE clothes
clothes from other place
head phones
a new phone
bluetooth
a phone plan
room remodeling
new furniture
new comforter
a dress
some nice shoes
heels
nail polish
hair clips
water repellant for ur boots
laptop
desk top
more posters
movie tickets
forever 21 gift card
swarovski stuff
juicy stuff
new luggage
a new purse
a new wallet
a pet
concert tickets
new phone case
Pjs
Food
converse
vans
rosetta stone
calculator
game system
plane tickets
shopping trip
cake
new matress
etc.. you get the idea. hope i helped! ;D happy holidays!

Teenage girl christmas list 2011!?!?




Miranda


Im a normal 16 year old girl and I cannot think of one thing I want for Christmas. I thought I about a new system for my car cause mine sucks haha but I can buy that on my own in like a week. I really love going to concerts so I thought about that but I like the rock/metal bands and they never come around here. I usually ask for 1 expensive thing and then a few of inexpensive things. I wanted a keyboard but my parents say that's to much money:/ ughh what should I ask for!?
oh and I dont need need a new phone or game system or any electronics really. I have enough clothes and im not really into makeup or anything like that.



Answer
Nail art kit
Makeup
iPhone/smartphone
ipod/phone case
video games
A new pet (hamster, fish, kitten)
Slippers
Bible (if religious)
Fuzzy Socks
Pajama bottoms
Gift Cards
headphones
iPod dock
Magazine Subscription
Pet accessories
Cookbooks
Watch
Tablet computer
Netbook
a nice pillow
Stocking filled with cookies/candy
Sweaters
Gloves and Hat
Calendars
Puzzles
Scarves
Boots
Nice Jacket
Writing Tablet
Earmuff headphones
Jeans
Jersey
Earrings/Necklace
Lava lamp
Hot Cocoa mix
Wallet
Art Supplies
Radio
TV
New furniture
Purses
Laptop
CDs/iTunes Card
Christmas movie
Caramel Apples
Perfume/Lotions
Novels
Charms for charm bracelets
Journal
Blankets
Bean bag chair
Mirror/Wall décor
Candle Set
Stuffed animals
Something you collect
Wii
Flat iron/curling iron
digital camera
scrapbook
Concert Tickets
Instrument
Kindle/Nook
iPad
Snowboard/skis
North Face jacket
Ornaments
Board games
Portable DVD player
Hanging Toiletry case
Luggage
Handbag
Lotions/Shower gel




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teenage girl christmas list 2011!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment