Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What would be a good gaming desktop/laptop at a lower price?

Q. I have been spending most of my years playing games on console, but I would like to try and play some games on a Desktop PC/ Laptop. I would most likely play some rpg/mmo or FPS games. But Im not rich at all so I am looking for something cheaper that can also run games at a medium/low quality with no lag. Any ideas? Im not very smart on computers either so try to dumb it down for me a bit too.


Answer
I found a pretty great laptop for you. It can even run Skyrim on low settings. Counter Strike on High settings with 100+ FPS (Runs great pretty much)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+15.6%22+Pavilion+Laptop+-+6GB+Memory+-+640GB+Hard+Drive+-+Dark+Umber/4815065.p?id=1218533331581&skuId=4815065&st=hp%20pavilion&cp=1&lp=1

I found a site to show how good it plays games. Scroll down to Game Benchmarks. If you see anything that's 30 or more FPS, That means it's playable

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-6620G.54675.0.html

Great computer and processor, enjoy!

(Oh, and Macs suck, wayyyy too over priced and it can't run games well.)

Low price gaming laptops?







Right now I have $600, and I'm looking for a laptop. It doesn't need to be a full on gaming laptop, but it has to be able to games smoothly. I'm looking to play Final Fantasy XIV, which is about the same as World of Warcraft, or your average MMORPG. I also animate using Flash, so it should be able to run that smoothly to. I want some good ram, and around a 15 or 16 inch screen. Please help, thanks.
I am thinking of getting this one: HP Pavilion DV6-3120US 15.6" Notebook, AMD Turion II Dual-Core P540 (2.40GHz), 4GB DDR3 Memory, 500GB HDD, DVD Super Multi-Drive, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit - XG871UA#ABA (sorry for the long name thingy)
Do you think it will handle FFXIV well?



Answer
final fantasy xiv requires more than WoW

but anyways you should flip through amazon.com or newegg.com

they generally have have nicely rated laptops.

what you should look for is 4gb+ ram
atleast a i3 processor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good gaming desktop/laptop at a lower price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment