Monday, April 21, 2014

I have a 2011/2012 HP laptop and I have a lot of games, Downloaded onto it, mainly The Sims 2 and 3.?




sparrow an


I have these games loaded onto my laptop and my game has been lagging horribly and I know that's do to lack of space on my computer, sometimes the game acts as if it wants to crash! Its highly annoying, and I was wondering if there was anything I could buy or do for my laptop to make it run faster or smoother OR just buy a desktop??? Your replies are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Well, game lagging has many causes, it could be your laptop is too weak, or space issues; posting your specs is vital when asking questions like this (particularly ram, cpu and gpu).

There are very few programs that will speed up your computer; I would really only recommend ccleaner, and avg/malwarebytes to check for viruses (Norton can be a big cause for slowdowns, its a resource hog) while the rest are usually viruses.

If you really want your computer to run at its ABSOLUTE BEST, reinstall windows (google it). If the performance is still horrible, then you should buy a desktop computer. If you are willing to learn how to build a desktop, which is really easy, a $400 dollar build would be more than enough for Sims 2. If not, you can look for one that is within your budget, but keep in mind prebuilt systems will be more expensive.

What are some nice gaming laptops with other good qualities (2012)?

Q. I really want an excellent gaming laptop but I dont want a computer that only has nice graphics and runs games well. I would like something with a lot of memory that will last me a good time battery wise AND years. Something that run fast for a good portion of it's life and I'm not looking for a mac. If you are going to get technical, please explain what the things like DDR3 memory and stuff like that mean because I am not too advanced in that department. Please include prices and if possible, a link to buy it at. Thank you!


Answer
The hp hdx isn't bad i own one and its awesome!! no problems owned for 2 years now.
you shouldn't worry about the hard drive memory because i have a 320 gb model and its more than enough (and i do alot on my computer), you can buy an external hard drive if you somehow fill up the 320 gb (i have one and i use it for back up)
I play Gta 4 on it all the time and it runs great.
It has a nice 16in screen which is just the perfect size for games and movies and if you get one with blu-ray its a perfect dvd/movie player
its just a nice laptop all around and just like you need it can play games but it works for other things like homework and such.
its $545 on amazon, its used though, but seems like a good deal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NPDKTO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

hopefully i could help, and I wish you good luck on finding the perfect laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a 2011/2012 HP laptop and I have a lot of games, Downloaded onto it, mainly The Sims 2 and 3.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment