Thursday, April 24, 2014

Which laptop should I purchase?




MayJoy


My budget is under $600 and so these two laptops both fit. This fall is my first year going to college and so I need something to help me with research and yet still be good enough to play a game of Sims and photoshop and watch videos on my spare time. Not much of a tech-junkie, so if you were me, what would you buy?

The Lenovo is around $70 more than the Acer.

LENOVO: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-z570-1044824/review

ACER: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/acer-aspire-5749-1044359/review

IF THERE IS ANOTHER PC YOU RECOMMEND THAT CAN FIT MY BUDGET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!



Answer
I choose none of the laptops mentioned on this page PERIOD!



First Link: Acer Aspire V3-571G-6602 Notebook Intel Core i5 2450M(2.50GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

Price: $599.99 + Free Shipping


Now I will explain why this is better than the Lenovo Z570 witch is the second best to mine & everything else on this page.

The Lenovo has the 1 GB Version of the GeForce GT 520M

My Acer pick has the 2 GB Version of the GeForce GT 630M


The Lenovo has the i5-2410M Clocked at 2.30 GHz

My Acer Pick has the i5 2450M Clocked at 2.50GHz


You lose 2 GB of ram with my pic which is 4 from 6 on the Lenovo but that is not a down fall at all!


Same resolution on both

O & you lose 250 GB HDD space with my pick, but if that don't bother you then my pick is the best route to take. I still like my pick much better, it looks better it's a better brand & it has a better GPU & CPU right there is the loss of 250 GB HDD Space! Mine will run faster, play games better & will last you a long time to come as long as you take care of it!



Needless to say, my choice not only has better Graphics & CPU it's also $99.01 cheaper!!!!

To buy a new laptop what should I consider?

Q. And please be precise.


Answer
The first thing what is my wants and needs with this laptop:
Should i get a cheap one or a high price one
A gaming laptop or a casual laptop for school or multi-tasking
Which is better asus, toshiba,dell,hp , or just go for goal and get a macbook
A 14inch or larger and the battery life
A amd or intel processor
Nvidia or intel or amd graphic card
4-8 gb of ram
Plently of storage
Some things to consider before buying a new laptop and the main thing the price ,is this laptop worth the price , look online at some reviews ,ignore the one's that say this laptop is a piece of crap, it overheats , i can 't play games on it, places like techradar.com / reviews.cnet.com/ computer.toptenreviews.com/laptops/ www.pcworld.com will give good info on laptops that are now on the market as well as consumerreport.org,
A good laptop will have
i3-i5 ivy bridge processor
a good nvidia gt series graphic card
webcam
250gb or higher storage
dvd drive
4-6gb of ram ddr3
some free trial programs
a good size laptop is 15 inches and priced between 600-800 dollars




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop should I purchase?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment