Sunday, April 20, 2014

Will this laptop run games at 60 fps?

Q. http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-A53U-AS21-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Mocha/dp/B00BEU3FTI/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1368327024&sr=1-11&keywords=lenovo

If not can you show me some decent gaming laptops under 400$
What about team fortress 2 ( my favorite )


Answer
It depends on the game that you will be running, the detail settings in the game, resolution (you would probably want to run it at native resolution, so 1366 x 768), and anti-aliasing (removes jagged edges). If you mean modern AAA titles, then it will not, you would have to spend a lot more on a laptop. If you want to run older games or less graphically intensive games, you might be able to run it at 60 fps. 60 fps is an unrealistic expectation for a laptop with those specs. But that does not mean that the game is unplayable (Consoles usually have games capped at 30 fps to give you an idea on smoothness).

Try to get a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and try checking out benchmarks on various websites for the games that you want to run (ex: Tom's Hardware, Anandtech). You may even want to consider a Llano based AMD processor (significantly better than Intel's HD 4000 integrated graphics) if a laptop with dedicated graphics is too expensive.

If you are really on a tight budget, I might suggest a desktop over a laptop.

If you choose to go the desktop route, do NOT buy from major desktop brands. Get it locally built, or build it yourself. You will get a PC that is optimized for gaming (better graphics card) for a lot less. There are some great $500 value gaming desktops, but please don't expect to be running every game at max settings at 1080p at playable frame rates.

Cheap PC or gaming laptop?

Q. Ok guys here's my situation I'm sixteen, no job, live with my parents. My birthday is April 9th I'm a big gamer I've played hours of mmos on my friends Alienware PC. However he just moved and I need a PC I know a lot of people say just build one but I've actually tried and I know for a fact I can't so I need a Labtop or desktop under $400 (preferably not hp brand) that can play world of Warcraft and eve online I've had a hp pavilion that could but u know hp's they always break as did mine thanks for you're help -Tom


Answer
Hi,

Here ya go ... be sure to check the specs required for each of the games You want to use ... and the online reviews of these system models PLUS the video hardware they have ...


G;Luck - and ENJOY!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will this laptop run games at 60 fps?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment