Sunday, June 15, 2014

Can I play games like WoW and Empire: Total war and counter strike on Lenovo laptop?




Akarsh


So I wanted to get a PC so I could play games like WoW, total war, counter-strike and diablo. But my dad wouldn't let me get a PC and I asked my friend and he said that I could play those on a laptop, and all I had to do to play it was just put the disk in the laptop. I'm not sure if I can so...can I or can I not?


Answer
You can if it is a windows laptop, if it is then you can play all the games you want on it.

Will my laptop run empire total war?




Diogo


Pc specs : i5 2410m 2,3 ghz (turbo - 2,9 ghz)
nvidia geforce gt520m 1gb
4 gb ram
windows 7 64 bit

please answer



Answer
The game was not released in 2004 as someone else stated...it was 2009. Regardless, I am certain this laptop will play Empire: Total War.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I play games like WoW and Empire: Total war and counter strike on Lenovo laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment