Thursday, June 19, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop for 2013?

Q. I want to get a new laptop I want one that runs most of the new upcoming games smoothly with high graphics like gta IV or the upcoming V also dirt 3 assasins creed cod blackops 2 give me your top 5 suggestions and also can I increase the ram processor later or should I buy a pc with some good requirements you suggest


Answer
a laptop isn't really a good thing. my laptop has great specs that can run lots of new games, but it overheats and crashes a lot. i would suggest getting a cooling pad WITH your gaming laptop.

What gaming laptop should I get next 2013?

Q. Right now I have a lenovo y580. It has an i7, gtx 660m, 8gb of ram, 1tb hard drive. I have had this laptop for about a year and a half and at about every two years I buy a new computer. My computer right now is great but it is getting a little old. I use it for gaming and school purposes. What laptop should I get next? My "requirements" are that it has at least a gtx 760m and an i5. My price range is from 1000 to about 1750. Thanks so much.


Answer
Laptops are not for gaming. I'd keep the one I have for school and build my own PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment