Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What would you consider the best gaming laptop for 2012?




Quantum


Well apparently my mother said I could get a new laptop and I would like one for gaming. Any suggestions?


Answer
Until 2012 is over you cant really make a best of, but I know alienware makes some pretty nice stuff if you can afford it. Also if you wan't any good gaming laptop expect to pay around 1000+ dollars.

What are some nice gaming laptops with other good qualities (2012)?




Jim


I really want an excellent gaming laptop but I dont want a computer that only has nice graphics and runs games well. I would like something with a lot of memory that will last me a good time battery wise AND years. Something that run fast for a good portion of it's life and I'm not looking for a mac. If you are going to get technical, please explain what the things like DDR3 memory and stuff like that mean because I am not too advanced in that department. Please include prices and if possible, a link to buy it at. Thank you!


Answer
The hp hdx isn't bad i own one and its awesome!! no problems owned for 2 years now.
you shouldn't worry about the hard drive memory because i have a 320 gb model and its more than enough (and i do alot on my computer), you can buy an external hard drive if you somehow fill up the 320 gb (i have one and i use it for back up)
I play Gta 4 on it all the time and it runs great.
It has a nice 16in screen which is just the perfect size for games and movies and if you get one with blu-ray its a perfect dvd/movie player
its just a nice laptop all around and just like you need it can play games but it works for other things like homework and such.
its $545 on amazon, its used though, but seems like a good deal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NPDKTO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

hopefully i could help, and I wish you good luck on finding the perfect laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would you consider the best gaming laptop for 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment