Friday, June 20, 2014

Gaming PC, Laptop or iPad?




ThatGuy


At the moment I have an Xbox 360 for gaming and a laptop (1.9GHz, 1GB RAM) for Internet, films and occasional light gaming (Football Manager).

I was going to sell my Xbox (£200) and build a gaming PC (£600) so it'd cost me £400. Recently I've been wondering if itd be worth it. I'd get the parts to build it at Christmas but now I'm thinking about keeping my Xbox and when the new one comes out getting a PC.

Should I get a gaming PC, a better laptop or an iPad 3?



Answer
Get a gaming PC or a gaming laptop do not buy iPad 3 the only use for iPads is that you can show to everyone that you can afford iPads. No hurt feelings for iPad Users

Whats Better: Gaming Laptop or Gaming PC.?




Brien


I was looking through alot of computers, and i was wondering, What would be better, a new gaming laptop or a gaming pc w/ new moniter. I've been looking at these two computers/laptops.
http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_pages/Area-51_m5790/area-51m_overview.aspx?SysCode=PC-LT-AREA51M5790&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1213899&Sku=V133-2599
Laptops overheat i guess too. I kind of need help building a custom pc.



Answer
gaming desktops are better, especially if you build them yourself.
Gaming laptops are cool, but desktops annihilate them for the price.
That one from tigerdirect is decent except of the video card. The laptop you selected actually has a better card by quite a bit.
I have a laptop with a core 2 duo 1.66ghz with an x1600 and its pretty powerful, but I would recommend a little faster.
It would be worth the extra $150 for the x1800. I am kind of split on whether or not the $300 for a better cpu is worth it. a Hard drive upgrade would be, speedwise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC, Laptop or iPad?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment