Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sims 3 game- Mac Laptop?




Englishgir


I have been told it is not a good idea to get Sims 3 to play on my mac, however my mac is just over 6 months old..so I think it will be fine:

My laptop: Version 10.5.7

Processor: 2GHz intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Chipset Model:NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Type:Display
Bus:PCI
VRAM (Total):256 MB
Vendor:NVIDIA (0x10de)

Umm anymore information i need to give you?



Answer
It will work, but sims 3 is a heavy game; you might get lags, slow running and poor graphics.

what is better for computer gaming pc laptop or mac laptop?




Woolley


I'm getting a laptop and i'm getting mw2 for my computer and don't know which is better like which lags the most in those games.


Answer
PC is for games
Mac is for Multimedia

But if you really want to play games try a PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sims 3 game- Mac Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment