Saturday, March 1, 2014

is this a good deal for a laptop?




Mason


I am currently looking for a laptop and i think i am set on the HP Pavilion dv6t quad edition it has beats audio and these are the specs

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QM Processor (2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz)
2GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7690M GDDR5 Discrete Graphics(TM) [HDMI, VGA]
8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750G 7200 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Microsoft(R) Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word/Excel(R) only, No PowerPoint(R)/Outlook(R)
Norton Internet Security(TM) 2012 - 15 Months
9 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
15.6" Full HD HP Anti-glare LED (1920 x 1080)
Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone and HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader
Intel 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R)

All of this is for $1,642 I will be using this computer for every thing form searching the web to gaming
also if you find a laptop with better specs for cheaper let me know or leave a link in your answer



Answer
That is a good a deal, however HP often has STEEP PRICE CUTS around holidays, so I would wait until Memorial Day weekend if I were you. Also, for that price, you are better off checking out HP's high quality, premium line of ENVY laptops. I was going to spend 1,400 on a Pavilion, but divided to get an Envy 15 instead, it has about the same specs and was actually cheaper.

Have you ever considered a Macbook Pro 15 inch? They are $1,799 (not much of a price difference at all) and has all the high end specs above (with even more advantages). You won't have to pay for Norton security (Macs are immune to most viruses), you get up to 7 hours of battery life, you still get premium audio (it has a sub-woofer), and you even get a BACK-LIT keyboard, so you can type in the dark. The Pavilion does not have this.

So if I were you, I'd go with an Envy or Mac. Good luck and enjoy your new computer ;)

How to quit gaming addiction?




Larry


I need help to quit it. I always game when I come home from school on my laptop, and I pretend I am working (My school is in One To One laptop program) At the middle of the night I game, and I always get caught by my mom, and I risk getting my Samsung Galaxy W conficasted. How can I stop this? This if affecting my grades, and I dont want my phone confiscated for a month every time. How can I get out of it?


Answer
Hello:

I am sorry you are struggling. There are MANY people who are struggling with the same thing and they get help through treatment centers that deal with video game addiction. I would suggest looking on Passport to Recovery. They will help you find the right program and hope!

http://passporttorecovery.com/treatment-centers


Here is an article they wrote about video game addiction:

http://blog.passporttorecovery.com/2012/07/video-game-addiction.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is this a good deal for a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment