Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What Is The Best Gaming Laptop?




Goutham


I have a iMac and i really like a new laptop. cuz i have lot of games but i need more space....
My budget is $7000



Answer
If your looking for a sick gaming Laptop then i would recommend two of my favorites, An Asus Laptop (if going for lesser budget) or an Alienware Laptop (higher budget) Both of these gaming laptops are just outstanding. I currently have an Asus but I've tested both and absolutely love them. They are built for gaming which in turn allows you to run anything on them. You could run the top games on the market on both of these laptops easily. If your looking to buy them Amazon offers a very good price. Click on the links below to view them. I hope this information helps.

Asus Gaming Laptop for $1323:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034NGZWM?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwrivalt-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0034NGZWM

If your looking for an even better gaming Laptop system for a higher price than you cant go wrong with the Alienware.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030T17I2?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwrivalt-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0030T17I

help me with gaming laptop purchasing advice?




bhhacker


I own a Gateway P-7811 FX that i have been very happy with. It is pretty old now and the plastics are breaking down. I am looking for a laptop thats better than my old one but still relatively inexpensive. I am not afraid to buy used if need be. My budget is 600$ or less. Preferably less. Is this possible? If so, what models do you recommend?

I like to play graphics intensive games and portability is not too big a deal for me because I leave it at home all the time. Id prefer it has 2 hd bays and a relatively high Resolution. After that, im not picky haha.
Edit: i found the gateway for 600 so i know its possible. I just need a ballpark price so i can ebay stalk.



Answer
the only thing i can suggest, with $ 600 or less, is Gateway NV55S05u. It is only $ 580.
a low price gaming laptop.

Specs:
Processor Name: AMD A8-3500M
Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz
Operating System: Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
RAM: 6 GB

Benchmark:
3-D BENCHMARK TESTS - 3DMark06 - 1,024 x 768 - Default: 6038
3-D BENCHMARK TESTS - 3DMark06 - Native â 0X/4X: 5105
Crysis - Medium quality - 1,024 x 768 - AA/AF=Off/Off: 36.7
Crysis - High quality - Native - AA/AF= 0X/4X: 10.6
Lost Planet 2 (DX9) - Middle quality - 1,024 x 768- AA/AF=Off/Off: 38
Lost Planet 2 (DX9) - High quality - Native - AA/AF= 0X/4X: 17.4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Is The Best Gaming Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment