Sunday, March 16, 2014

what is a good moderate gaming laptop for a cheap price?




R


my birthday is in july and i want a laptop that is perferably less than like 600 that can run games like modern warfare 3 and black ops 2 when it is released. I really would like to get the project fiona tablet but i don't think it will be much. If you can please give me a link preferably from walmart or best buy


Answer
HP g7-1310us will be the best thing you can get for that price for gaming. The Windows Experience Index awards this laptop with a score of: 5.7 which is determined by the lowest subscore (Graphics: aero performance on a desktop but Gaming graphics has a score of 6.3!), it is good considering that this laptop doesn't have a dedicated graphics card.

See the pictures of this 17.3" beast with more details here
http://www.amazon.com/HP-g7-1310us-17-3-Inch-Screen-Laptop/dp/B006OEL7Z8/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=swimgear-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Happy early birthday.

what is a good gaming laptop for a semi-cheap price?




hawk_skate


I'm looking for a gaming laptop and this will be my first time purchasing one so I'm not sure what would be the ideal type for what I want to use it for. The only disc-based game I plan on using is the Sims 2 (with every extension pack and a lot of mods) and then I'll mainly use it for online gaming
I'd like for it to be pretty cheap, maybe around $500 if possible, if not I can go over that but I'm not able to pay above $1000. So any help in what laptop I should get will be appreciated thanks in advance



Answer
What to look for:
Intel Dual Core or Core 2 duo
DEDICATED GRAPHICS CARD (not integrated, built in, shared)
at least 4 gig of ram.

Sims doesnt take alot of computer power so i wouldnt get a gaming laptop. You should be fine with any computer that fits what i listed above. Avoid Dell, Hp, Compaq, or you will be looking for a new computer within 2 years. I would suggest Toshiba, Sony, or Gateway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good moderate gaming laptop for a cheap price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment