Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Is it worth waiting 9 months for Ivy Bridge?




gusdnr1357


I am thinking about buying a new laptop with second generation i5 processor as my laptop is not working. Currently, I am using a small netbook as a replacement, which has performance that is barely enough for the things that I do.

Is it worth waiting 9 months until March 2012 (which is supposed to be release date of Ivy Bridge) or should I just buy a laptop with Sandy Bridge now?



Answer
Depends on what you want to use it for. 9 Months is a LONG time and the current sandy bridge processors are quite powerful. The top 2 mobile processors get higher benches than the top of the line desktop processors for AMD at the moment. The worrisome thing is that you don't know how much of an improvement ivy bridge will be or what will happen in 9 months that could make your netbook useless. But if you can run it on a netbook I would suggest just spending the money for a good sandy bridge processor cause it should suffice.

But like I said I can't really tell you for sure cause I don't know what improvements ivy bridge will bring, or what you use your computer for, or how long the sandy bridge processors will stay capable of running programs/games.

What could a 13 year old girl get for Christmas 2012? HELP!?




Andrea


Heyy! im a 13 year old girl and I dont have a clue what to get for Christmas 2012! My mam said she wants me to make my Christmas list this year but I dont have a clue what to get! I have â¬300 to spend! Every year I get a big main present to look forward to..Last year I got a laptop and the year before I got an ipod nano (6th generation) I also have a portable DVD player but I am going to sell my ipod nano and the portable DVD player for â¬150! They were â¬300 new! So know that means I have â¬450 to spend! I am getting an iphone in March for an update so please dont say a phone. So far I have... Cosmopolitian Hair Curler & Earmuff headphones (Adds up to â¬75)
I was thinking about getting an ipod touch! Because on my other ipod you couldnt go on the internet,play games or take pictures.All you could do was download music! So I might get an ipod touch! Any other ideas on what I could get as my main,Big present??? And a few other suggestions for other things?! Thanks,Andrea :) ! xoxo
The Strangers...My mom got me my ipod nano 2 years ago and I never used it because I couldnt figure out how to download music on it! She said I could sell it! And I baught the Portable DVD player with MY OWN money! NO USELESS ANSWERS PLEASE!



Answer
Your gonna sell your Christmas presents you got before? Sorry but I find that really selfish. Someone bought them for you and your gonna sell them and get something with their money! I don't think you deserve anything if you can't show some gratitude.

I've had an Ipod Nano for ages, they're easy to work out so it sounds like your just making excuses to get rid. was it your own money that your worked for or did your mother give it to you?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it worth waiting 9 months for Ivy Bridge?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment