Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Would you consider me spoiled?




Misorlou


Hello, I'm 16 years old and I'm perturbed (not sure if I used that word correctly) by the fact that some people I know call me spoiled, even a family member. I own an iPhone 5, Xbox 360 (I paid for), PS3 and a laptop that cost about $2000. I don't own many video games for the Xbox or PS3, but I have a ton for my PC (courtesy of Steam Summer Sales.) I will be getting a car within the next few days (2013 Dodge Charger SXT, about $31000). The clothes I own are from (for the most part), Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, Brooks Brothers, brands you would find in Macy's (Izod, Polo, Club Room, etc.) I'm not a shoe-freak like some dudes in my school, I have only five pairs (one for everyday use, semi-casual "boat shoes", a pair for formal occasions and two pairs for athletic related activities.) I play violin (I play in my schools orchestra), electric bass (I'm the bassist of my band), a little bit of electric guitar and a little bit of drums. I own two violins, two bass guitars, an electric guitar and a drum set. I also travel a lot. I've been to the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Andorra, Italy, Germany, Austria, Australia and Egypt. Just a couple weeks ago, I attended a summer program at Georgetown University.

In regards to the life I have around me, I live in a 3 story house (including basement.) Both my parents make six figure salaries. I live in a very affluent area of the countruy (Westchester, NY.) For the car, I am not paying for it, nor am I paying for the gas. All I have to do is keep my grades up. Also, I didn't force/beg my parents to get me the Charger, they told me that they were getting a new car and asked for my input on it. I used to have a job (Subway), but my grades started to slip so I quit. People call me spoiled because they I say I don't appreciate the things my parents do for me. I wouldn't say I'm not thankful, I am very thankful, it's just that I have been raised in this type of manner my whole life so I really don't know how different life is for some. I know that not everyone can be as fortunate as I and my family have been, but I've never had to live like it. I also think that they are quite hypocritical because they probably have similar, if not the same things that I do. So, do you guys think I'm spoiled? Do you think I have a lot of things, but don't act spoiled? Do you think I don't have a lot of things, but do act spoiled? Please let me know how you guys feel about this.



Answer
YES....WHY DO YOU BRAG??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would you consider me spoiled?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment