Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sony PSP or Netbook laptop for deployment?




SpringerLo


My boyfriend is getting deployed to Afghanistan in January 2011. I am debating on getting him either a Sony PSP 3000 or a Netbook computer. He already has a very nice laptop he is planning on taking with him. Basically he would just use it for web browsing and web cam. I think he might like a PSP thought because it will give him something to do in his free time. He loves gaming when he is at home. Im not good with electronics and stuff like that so any help is appreciated!
The reason I thought of getting him a netbook was so he could leave his laptop home and not risk damaging it.



Answer
if he already has a laptop buy him a sony psp psp are great graphics too and fun games, or you can get aq dsi *which i dont think is better*

Laptop red hot all the time!?




Matthew Ro


So i'm just going to explain all of this as best as i can!
2011 = I purchased my laptop, meant for gaming and it worked smooth, cool and quiet for the first year or two!

2013 (January - April) = Maybe since i've been playing way too much ArmA, i believe i've strained the laptop's life completely out! My laptop will overheat on simple programs such as Google Chrome or Sony Vegas and i've tried everything!

Upgraded a much powerful fan
Bought a new laptop battery
Cleaned the dust and particles from the inside.

That's helped slightly, but it's clearly not good enough.

2013 = (May -) It's RED HOT! I literally cannot type on this thing without burning my fingers and it sounds like a jet engine!

So i've learned that there's nothing i can really do to fix this problem, unless there is please let me know!

I've got the feeling that i should just get a new laptop or even a real gaming PC, but i've got some money problems right now. It'll be a while until that happens.

Intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU M370
Satellite A660
4 Gigs of Ram
64 bit
GeForce 310M
Oh and another thing, I've only used less than a quarter of space on this laptop. Important things are on a 1TB portable drive safe and sound. There is no useless programs or viruses on this laptop!



Answer
You need to buy a PC cooling fan this helps keep your computer cool you can buy one at best buy or online

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/computing-components/upgrades/best-pc-coolers-and-fans-for-gaming-machines-709570




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony PSP or Netbook laptop for deployment?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment