Monday, March 17, 2014

What is better a computer or a laptop?




Connor


Ok so i need a new computer of some sort.

My current one is ancient and as good as dead the speakers don't work my mouse is almost dead and my keyboard is ancient too. I thought getting a laptop would solve a lot of these issues including space issues that i also have in my tiny room.

But then my friend said that laptops cant play computer games (like Minecraft) very good so im starting to wonder what i should get a more up to date tower computer or a laptop (i game a lot)



Answer
You can easily play games like Minecraft on laptops. My friends and I do, all the time. You just need to find a computer will a good processor, graphics card and you'll want one will a lot of memory.
Laptops are great because you can't take them anywhere, but they are definitely not better than a desktop. Computers are a lot more powerful, and are a lot easier to customize. I don't know how old you are, but if your going to college soon or are in college, a laptop will be the best choice, until you get older and settle in one spot.

If you don't mind spending a lot of money.... get a gameing laptop.
http://thooghun.hubpages.com/hub/Gaming-Laptop-Computers
http://www.pcworld.com/article/142959/the_best_laptops_under_1000.html
http://www.bestgaminglaptop.net/articles-guides/best-3d-gaming-laptops/
http://www.bestgaminglaptop.net/articles-guides/top-10-gaming-laptops/


Things to look for in a laptop good for gaming:
-A CPU 3.0 GHz+ (both Intel and AMD are great)
-Dual Core or Quad Core CPU
-Fast Front Side Bus (part of Motherboard)
-DDR3 RAM
-SATA Hard Drive
-250+ Gb Hard Drive
-Drive Speed of 7200 rpm (there is a faster speed, but it heats up faster, so it isn't great)
-IDE Optical Drive


Hope I Helped

Laptop Preference Questions?




Mandy<3:D


Hello. Soon I'd like to start saving up money to buy a new laptop.

I'd like to buy a laptop for gaming purposes. I know that people say that desktops are preferable for gaming, but I have some different issues with setting that stuff up.

I've previously owned an Acer, I do not remember which model it was. It was around 500 dollars. Right now I use a Toshiba, and it is a Satellite model. I don't like either, the acer only lasted for about a year, and the Toshiba is wearing out. I tend to use my laptops for long periods of time, so I'd like something that lasts a long time but runs fast.

I play games like Oblivion, WoW, Sims, and other games.

If anyone could suggest a good laptop, I'd be grateful.
Currently, I'm looking at a Sony Vaio, ASUS, Dell, or HP.



Answer
I wouldn't touch HP

Sony Vaio your paying for a name

Dell is just like Acer CRAP

ASUS is nice but I think you should look into LENOVO its the company IBM sold too.

I have had my Lenovo for 10 yrs just upgraded the ram to 6gb and the OS to win7
Still faster than any of my friends laptops though I dont have usb 3.0 oh my!

Seriously best investment I have ever made....well when concerning computers

I have the y510 ideapad

LENOVO website:
http://lenovo.com/us/en/#ss

if you have a lot of money here:
http://www.bestgaminglaptop.net/articles-guides/top-10-gaming-laptops/

the website will guide you to the right one for you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is better a computer or a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment