Saturday, May 31, 2014

About the Sims 3 game? Help!?




Flick


Sorry if I'm too much of a noob, but I'm having real hard time trying to handle my Sims 3 PC game.
I got it last year and downloaded it on to my laptop. It turned out it was the worst idea possible and my laptop collapsed after the few months with Sims 3. I've heard people say that it's because laptops can't handle it and stuff. So I tried it on my computer (PC, not MAC) but it's so very slow it takes minutes to load! We're getting a new computer, but just asking if we should try out a Mac? Will Sims3 work better on a Mac? Or, (I'm also getting a new laptop for school), is there a certain laptop which can handle the game?
Also, I saw in the magazine that there's a Sims 3 for PS3! I just happen to own one. :) Have any of you guys tried Sims 3 on PS3, and is it as good as the PC?
Sorry for my noobness! But I'm not good with tecnology!



Answer
I have sims 3 on my PC and it takes a couple minutes to load. I think that's normal, but once it's loaded the game plays fine. It doesn't freeze or anything. What you want to have is a computer with enough memory and space to hold the game. It runs fine on my vista, but vistas aren't that great so I'd recommend the Windows 7. The sims is one of those games you play for hours so if laptop is the route you wanna go, you also wanna make sure it has a good processor like intell since laptops overheat more than PCs. I haven't tried it on a laptop.
I've never played on a mac, but they are quite pricey. I'm sure it's the same deal of having the right space. You might want to try looking up computers designed for video games. They could handle nice graphics and such.
If you're looking for a mac, try macofalltrades.com. My mac basics professor told me about that site. It's basically used macs, so a LOT cheaper than new, but used by companies, so like new, not just some guy's computer.

Also, in my opinion, anything except the PC versions suck. I've played on iphones and sims 2 on PS2 and it wasn't the same. They take out a lot of things and the game is just different. It's not the same glory as the PC version.

looking for a good pc game?




ike


ive been playing a lot more PC games since i got my new laptop, as now its actuallyy fun to play. i like cooperative games and all, but those are the only games i have. that and single player games. not much re-playabilityy in single player games. i enjoyed the battlefield games and the COD games (no arguments, to me they're both equal. leave it at that.) as well as some RPG games (mass effect, fallout 3, etc.) so i was wondering,

for less than $20 what game would you recommend?



Answer
maybe try this one:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/magazine/articles/48/legend-of-grimrock-releasing-april-11-now-available-for-pre-order.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: About the Sims 3 game? Help!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment