Sunday, May 25, 2014

Which laptop is the best for high graphic games( like cod black ops 2...) for under 500 pounds?




Dylan





Answer
Well first of all, by no means is Black Ops 2 a graphic-intensive game. In fact, it looks pretty crappy in comparison to most games.
Secondly, you aren't going to find a laptop for under 500 pounds that can run it smoothly. Most laptops don't have the processing power to run games, and if they do, they cost a lot. Building a PC (desktop) is cheaper, but it still won't cost under 500 pounds if you want it to run the games you play on max (maybe Black Ops 2, but no guarantee on others).

What are the best laptops under $500?




Azarias


My last laptop which was a HP Mini 311 with nvidia ion recently broke down, and I've been looking for a suitable replacement. I am looking for a laptop with dedicated or discrete graphics for under $500. I'd like to be able to run WoW, EVE Online, and StarCraft II on medium-low settings. Also I like to use photoshop and would like things to run smoothly in general.

I don't mind games running 20-30 fps, or using relatively low settings, I just want it to run what I consider to be decent. My preferred brand is HP, but I am also open to others.

I would like for it to way less than 5 pounds and have a screen size of 14 inches, but I could go bigger.



Answer
Check out http://procompare.com/best-laptops

I think it's the best place to get personalized, reliable and quick advice. They rank the best laptops in different categories based on both experts and users' reviews. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop is the best for high graphic games( like cod black ops 2...) for under 500 pounds?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment