Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What's the best gaming laptop under 1000 dollars?




Jacky lin


The laptop I am using now is absolute rubbish, I want to buy a new gaming laptop, the price is better under $1000, can some one give me some advise
P.S. I would like to play BF3, Portal 2, CoD:MW3, :)



Answer
Best gaming laptop for under $1000,
ASUS N53SM-ES72, it is in the promotions now so it has a cheap price, only $899! but its specs is incredible, it features Intel Core i7-2670QM processor, (few laptops with i7 processor under $1000), The Nvidia GT 630M(VRAM 2g) is much better than AMD Radeon HD 6770M or Nvidia GT 555M that are found in $800-$1000 gaming laptops. this Asus features 750GB hard drive and a 6G ram, with this specs, you can play nearly all popular games available in the market.
Most cheaper laptops only use 1366x768 resolution screens but the asus use 17.3 inch screen with 1600x900 resolution.
you can see more top gaming laptops under 1000 comparison on this site,
http://gaminglaptopsunder1000.net/
Good luck!

What is a good laptop for gaming under $1000?




Frank Jame


So my computer broke and I sent it in to be fixed. It's going to cost me like $500 and since this has happened before I'd rather just get a new one.


So what would you recommend with similar specs to this for under $1000
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220821
maybe a better processor. I know that it would be smarter to just buy a tower, but I'm a college student so there needs to be an element of portability.
Oh and screen size doesn't matter.
I'm looking for something with a graphics card that is pretty close.
Are you sure those gpu's are better? I've looked at benchmark tests that say otherwise.



Answer
A good laptop for gaming with similar specs is the Acer aspire for pretty much the same price. I was able to check it out at a local store but wasn't able to get it because it was out of stock.

I like this laptop for many reasons. The keyboard is comfortable to use, the screen is large and able to be viewed even by people sitting to the side of you, the battery has an amazingly long life and charges quickly. The whole thing is durable and is sleek.

Take a look at the details and descriptions on the laptop here...
http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-V3-771G-9875-17-3-Inch-Midnight/dp/B0085H64GY/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8-qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming laptop under 1000 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment