Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Affordable gaming laptop?




Seth


I'm not looking for Alienware or anything. Starting June 9th I'm going to have a part time job and the first thing I want to get is a new laptop for school, but I want it to be powerful enough to run games. I'd like to be able to play Diablo 3, and other new releases and I'd like to get it for around 600 dollars.


Answer
HP DV6-3143US Pavilion Notebook PC is the best choice. Price: $596.95. Worth for the price about $500 instead of the Y570 because it has the weak cpu. This laptop should runs Diablo 3 at medium detail setting FPS about 52.

Gaming Laptop Vs. Gaming Desktop -- Pros/Cons?




Twistedbla


Background: So I'm considering getting a $1,500 gaming laptop come this June. I'll be using it for college coming up so I really needed a laptop as well as an upgrade for my current rig.

Pt. 1: What I'm wondering is what am I suffering in buying a gaming laptop rather than a gaming desktop. List pros and cons.

Pt. 2: Being a hardcore gamer (40+ hrs/week) can a laptop handle my lengthy gaming periods?



Answer
Gaming Desktop:

Pros: Cheaper than a similar performing laptop, upgradeable, newer parts/technology always come out for the desktop first

Cons: Not portable.


Gaming Laptop:

Pros: Portable, can offer same performance as a desktop if you have money.

Cons: More expensive than a similar performing desktop, not upgradeable (except for the hard drive), newer parts/technology come out later than a desktop.

A laptop will never on a battery, handle your gaming periods. If you plug it into the wall socket using the provided charger/AC adapter, you'll be fine, of course.


Unless you plan on gaming on the go, I recommend that you just get a mid-level laptop ($500-$700 US) for college and use the rest of your cash to upgrade your current rig or build a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Affordable gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment