Monday, May 26, 2014

best gaming laptop for around nz$1200?




Oli Stewar


i want to play games like portal 2, assassins creed brotherhood at highest setting and resolution, ans something able to play bf3 when it comes out


Answer
I would highly recommend taking a look a this Dell Alienware gaming laptop on Amazon not only does it have one of the most stylish exterior designs to be seen on a gaming laptop but also has the performance specifications to back it up

http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops/dell-alienware-m15x-gaming-laptop

Is this an alright gaming laptop?




Casey Mcco


Hi i'm thinking of a getting a laptop and I just wanted to know if this would be a decent one to get. I am mostly going to be using it for school but I would also want to be able to use it to play video games. I won't be playing games that require high specs only ones such as Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2. As long as it can play games like this in a good way such as no lag and decent graphics then I will most likely buy it. I will award 10 points to the best answer. Also please don't mention getting a desktop as I will need to take it to class. Thanks

http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/laptops/laptops/hp/auction-526053330.htm



Answer
There is no such thing as a good gaming laptop. They over heat, they aren't upgradeable, and they take tons of abuse when gaming. Just because a manufacture claims it's a gamer, it isn't close to a good game rig.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best gaming laptop for around nz$1200?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment