Thursday, May 29, 2014

laptop video card?




Freedom!


i just go a laptop the other day, it's not the top top of the line but it's still really nice, anyway i like to play computer games but with the some of the newer ones coming out, my computer is barely handling them, ( i also only keep one game on the computer at a time). i didn't know if i could get a video card to help my computer out, or if there was anything i can do to. (and i can't buy a more expensive computer either.) thanks


Answer
Laptops aren't really "gaming computers." As i don't have a laptop myself, I don't know if you can put graphics cards in them.
Desktop computers are better for games as you can easily change the RAM, graphics cards and other stuff.

Laptops and Video/Graphics Cards?




Superman


I want to know what laptop to get. I want a cheap one for no more than $600. I also want a good video card but not a really expensive one. I'm mostly going to use this laptop for gaming, so I want at least 512mb RAM, 50GB hard drive and a good prossecor but I don't want to spend much money. Also I'm stumped on what graphics or video card or whatever to get! Thanks:)


Answer
If u want good gaming expereince then u should purchase atleast 256 mb video card. U can purchase nvdia geforce cards which provides good quality graphics card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: laptop video card?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment