Thursday, May 29, 2014

Buying a gaming laptop (WoW)...?




Colton


What should I look for in a gaming laptop?

Would this laptop handle World of Warcraft well? I have an eight year old Compaq desktop and it works like the day I bought it, so I'm guessing their laptops are decent...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Compaq+-+Presario+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Celeron%26%23174%3B+Processor+-+Black/9755446.p?id=1218167394741&skuId=9755446



Answer
If your buying a gaming laptop i wouldn't set my sights on wow gaming since its graphics are not very good compared to other standards of gaming and most new age laptops will be able to handle the graphics fairly easily


http://buy.blorge.com/2009/01/14/buying-guide-how-to-buy-a-gaming-laptopnotebook-our-five-picks/
Have a read of that article and the comments below ok?
this should explain what you need to know to get a "gaming laptop"
what your looking at isnt exactly what gamers would call a good gaming laptop

What gaming laptop should I buy?




Sam


I am an avid gamer and my current laptop cannot even run Minecraft. I would like a new laptop that can run games well and is not insanely expensive. I looked at the Razor Blade and almost cried because of the price tag. Are there any similar laptops (obviously not quite as good) that I can buy for less than $2,000? Thanks in advance.


Answer
A good gaming laptop that you should buy is the asus n53sm like the one on this page

http://www.amazon.com/N53SM-ES72-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Silver-Aluminum/dp/B007BY57Y2/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8-qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

it is a very high and laptop and is suggested if you want to play more games in the future. It will definitely play minecraft on its highest setting without running into any issues.

If you one of my a gaming laptop that can run minecraft for your budget, check out the Sony VAIO like the one below

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VPCEH37FX-15-5-Inch-Laptop-Black/dp/B006MB7DII/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8-qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

both of these laptops with run minecraft flawlessly with the only difference is if you want to buy hardware that has a little more headroom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Buying a gaming laptop (WoW)...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment