Friday, May 30, 2014

Quality gaming laptops?




JohnThePyr


I'm looking for a decent quality gaming laptop. Nothing absolutely stunning, I know for instance that I won't be playing crysis at 40 fps on high settings, but something that would perform decently for other games. Something like CoD MW:2, CoD 5, maybe crysis at medium settings. Ect ect.

Normally, I build my desktop units myself. However, I'm going off to college soon, and will need a portable unit. I have absolutely no experience with laptops in terms of construction, so I don't want to risk it.

Anyway, any good recommendations for a gaming laptop, preferably sub $2000 dollars? My top price range would probably be $2500, but I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.



Answer
ASUS G51VX-X2A
ASUS W90Vp-X2

They are all top gaming laptop and should last for quite a long time....

Best sturdy/portable gaming/work laptop?




Sierra


I just want a laptop that's sturdy as hell(like a thinkpad), & Can be taken & used almost any & everywhere. Uses for the laptop are not only gaming, but also work/classwork, photoshop, MikuMikuDance, Steam Filmmaker, music making (i.e. editing, recording, garageband, fruity loops) & artwork related stuff. The types of games I like to play are minecraft, skyrim, pretty much every fallout, etc. I'd say my budget is around $999-$1200(preferably $999 & lower)

I also prefer it having Windows 8



Answer
I know it is Refurbished and everyone is like NO!!!! I know a few people who have gotten Refurbished laptops from Newegg and have had no problems.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231001

This is one of the better laptops I could find.
It has an average processor, dedicated graphics card(best option for gaming), 8GBs of RAM, and it has Windows 8, plus a 750GB hard drive (should be plenty of storage), plus it is below $999

Best of luck with your laptop search




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Quality gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment