Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I need a Gaming laptop 2012?




Mike Raws


Hello! I'm going back to the US and I've saved money for a gaming laptop!
I'm going to be buying it June-July, so I have time to think about it.
Any suggestions? NO ALIENWARE!
Anything under 2.1 grand (USD)



Answer
The next thing that is close to gaming alienware is the Dell XPS 15 X15L-1024ELS gaming laptop. This is a truly awesome computer. For starters, it's without a doubt the fastest laptop I have ever used. I can literally hit the button to turn it on and be online within 1 minute. It never lags or slows in performance, even when handling 5 or 6 tasks at a time. All of the features on this laptop are state-of-the-art. The speakers truly stand out, they are the best sounding laptop speakers I've ever heard, bar none. Also, the camera on it records in 1080p so you can get some really good quality video just using what comes stock. This is a solid machine that is well worth the price. I strongly suggest it to anyone looking for a state-of-the-art laptop.

Pictures and more details here
http://www.amazon.com/Dell-X15L-1024ELS-Laptop-Elemental-Silver/dp/B004XZMBS2/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=swimgear-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

If you don't like it, just use the specs from the page as your foundation and go from there.

Good luck on finding your gaming laptop.

Need gaming Laptop advice for playing wow at its best?




Mike


Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on find a Gaming Laptop that would be able to play WoW with the highest video settings up and still get at least 40fps in cities and raiding instances.
I'm thinking of spending about $1200 or so for it, as long as it runs wow smoothly(like close or even at its highest video settings) I might go up with the budget.
I really prefer a Laptop because I travel most of the time and I would like to have access to my personal computer where ever I go.



Answer
I purchased a gateway P-6860FX gaming laptop from Best Buy in July 2008 for around $1200. It's a great laptop that hasn't let me down at all; plays all games on high or maxed out at 1440x900 (screen's native resolution). It's a 17inch notebook.

I recently came across a best buy exclusive notebook made buy Asus, the G50Vt-X5. at $899 this is a GREAT bargain for the features that it comes with. You can save the cash for other games or even accessories for your new laptop. Check the link for the list of features. It's a 15.6 inch notebook, so it's a bit more compact/portable than my 17 inch gateway. So far is has received excellent reviews. I think you'll be playing WoW without any problem whatsoever, with all settings maxed out.

Don't go with dell; their gaming laptops are way overpriced and cannot match the specs you'll find with other laptops, such as the ASUS or even with the newest gateway FX models.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a Gaming laptop 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment