Sunday, May 11, 2014

I want to buy gaming laptop for Rs. 20000 or under, advice best one i am from india.?




Akash Path


I want to play games like Gta4, battlefield bad company 2, fifa 11,medal of honor etc. and all latest games.
specification:-
I don't need huge hard drive just 80 to 160 GB is enough for me.
but good ram, graphics card, processor to meet the system requirement of above mentioned games.
be descriptive,Thank you very much.



Answer
gaming laptop under Rs.20k will be difficult. laptop with a dedicated graphics card suitable for gaming starts from 35k or above

Best Gaming laptops in India ?




XENOS369


Hey friends I'm going to buy a laptop next year (may 2010)
BUT I'm very very confused because I want a gaming laptop
i want this laptop for gaming on the move.I know that laptops are not a good choice for gaming but ....
Please help me find one good gaming laptops (CONDITION : IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN INDIA)
it should be available in India &
should cost under 100000 RS



Answer
http://www.google.com.au/search?sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=Best+Gaming+laptops+in+India&btnK=Google+Search

Use the URL to read all about it.



Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy gaming laptop for Rs. 20000 or under, advice best one i am from india.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment