Friday, May 16, 2014

Will the sims PC game download and run on a laptop with windows 7?




Lacy


I wanted to run down to the store and ge tthe sims pc game, but I don't know if it is compatible or will even download or work on my computer.

My Dell Laptop is only 1 year and a half old, is windows 7, XP and PC on the box description. Will the game be compatible? I don't want to spend 30 dollars on a game that won't work.



Answer
I have a Windows 7 computer (I've also had it for a year) and the Sims 3 and all of its expansion packs work on fine. The Sims 3 is also compatible with Windows 7, XP, and I believe Vista as well.

Laptop with Windows 7 or PC with Windows XP for gaming?




Tommy


I'm currently using a Toshiba Satellite S875 laptop for gaming. It has an Intel HD Family graphics card, which I realize is terrible for gaming. Apperently, it is immpossible to change the graphics card on a laptop. Should I continue using this laptop for gaming, or should I use an old Windows XP computer I have, on which i could change the graphics card/ anything else i could change?

I guess the question is, Better gaming PC with Laptop with Windows 7, or Computer with Windows XP?

Also, I can get Windows 8 for $15 at Best Buy, If i used this on my XP, would it give me Windows 7, making it better to build into a gaming PC?



Answer
Hello,

In my view, you should go for the best graphics card. I donât think that there will be much of a difference if you play games on XP or win 7. But to get the best out of the game, you need to go for the best graphic card. In my view, an Intel HD family graphics card is good.

Regarding your windows 8 question, it is better if you stay out of win 8 for now. All my friends who are using windows 8 are facing problems with it. May be it is also the new touch interface which is confusing them. But do not go for windows 8 and just go for Windows 7 PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the sims PC game download and run on a laptop with windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment