Thursday, May 15, 2014

Looking For A Laptop...?




brwnskinsi


I currently have a Dell Inspiron, and its on the verge of crashing and burning. I was wondering what laptop i could consider looking at when i go to purchase a new one. I mainly use my computer for internet, games every once in awhile, watching DVDs and iTunes.


Answer
You should look at HP. They have good laptops and I like them better then deal. They are not too expensive either.
www.hp.com

My laptop is very laggy suddenly?




Bert


I have a Asus gaming laptop with
8 GB of RAM
1 Terra byte of hard drive
2GB GTX 560 Video card
Intel i7 Processor

So one day my FPS suddenly dropped to about 15 while playing TF2, I usually get 80+
It has stayed there for a while and I'm not sure why. My CPU usage is between 30-60% while playing now(not sure what it was before) and I have a Turbo Boost icon and it is saying I'm getting 0 GHz.

I don't know what to do hope you can help
I have Windows 7
It is 5 months old
My GPU Temp is between 35-40 degrees while playing



Answer
The possibilities are endless.

- GPU is about to die or is on the verge of taking a dump on you
- Windows finally has corrupted the registry
- Windows sadly sucks unless it W7 which is more or less descent but Vista is horrible
- You may need to re-apply solvent to the CPU as it may be getting overheated but since its video we are talking about I would look into the GPU
- There may be dust on the inside of you're computer causing to operate like crap (I do monthly cleanups on my machines from laptops to desktops as dust gets into them one way or another)

About it honestly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking For A Laptop...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment