Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Best gaming laptop in 2013?







I've become bored of my ps3 and want to start PC gaming.
Whats the best gaming laptop for a reasonable price?



Answer
Lol Gaming laptops and reasonable price don't mix. Don't get a gaming laptop. You won't be able to update the graphics card unlike a normal gaming PC. So basically you would drop $2000 or so and be stuck with the same graphics card forever. In a few years your graphics will become out dated. Get a normal gaming PC for around $800-$1200 and be able to costumize it all will.

What is the best gaming laptop for 2013?

Q. I want to get a new laptop I want one that runs most of the new upcoming games smoothly with high graphics like gta IV or the upcoming V also dirt 3 assasins creed cod blackops 2 give me your top 5 suggestions and also can I increase the ram processor later or should I buy a pc with some good requirements you suggest


Answer
a laptop isn't really a good thing. my laptop has great specs that can run lots of new games, but it overheats and crashes a lot. i would suggest getting a cooling pad WITH your gaming laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming laptop in 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment