Friday, June 13, 2014

F1 2011 Excutable stop working!!!?




Uztu


So I bought the game in September last year, but I had shitty laptop and I could not play it :(
And now, when I finnaly got a good PC, stupid Excutable stop working Error always apears!!!
I only have this file named: "hardwaresettings" and nothing else! Help me I really want to play it!!! :( :( :(



Answer
that is because the game is old dah, try to update it, and your video driver and direcx then it will be fine.

when did this laptop come out? HP Pavilion DV6-3180EA?




John Smith


on the amazon.co.uk website it says the first day it was out was the 27th of september 2010. but else where i saw that it came out in february 2011. i dont want to buy a laptop that will be out of date in the near future.

Thanks



Answer
ANY laptop will be outdated shortly after its release
look at the specs and if they are good then it will last you a while
make sure it can handle what YOU need it for, if its hardcore gaming then you need a powerful machine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: F1 2011 Excutable stop working!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment