Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Should I buy a macbook pro now 2011 or wait for the 2012 version?




RuddyMoua


Don't tell me to buy something else different because I want the macbook pro for school.
Is the Macbook pro 2012 version going to be faster?
What do you think about bootcamp and games?
Games like
Lower end games
DOTA
LOL

Higher end games
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3 when it comes out.



Answer
for gaming, I would be better off having a PC, preferably an Alienware because its graphics are much better and more powerful than macbook pro.

But....

If you want a macbook pro for gaming, yes you'll have to dual boot (bootcamp), the 15" and 17" are better for gaming, 15" high end 2.2Ghz has much better graphics and would strongly recommend that for its GPU speed and processor speed.

I bootcamp my macbook pro for dota allstars (game is very addicting) and as far as I can tell, its not as bad as you think. It will work almost like a PC, but it gets hot, thats my only concern ( I have a cooler pad for mine. ) My macbook is able to handle the games for hours, tested intensely over the summer.

If you want to game on macbook pro, I strongly recommend a cooler pad because your mac will get extremely hot. Keep your laptop cool so the battery will long last and so is your laptop (clean it regularly from the inside, ie clean the fan from dust)

don't wait for 2012 because it will not change much, just some software updates and thats about it. Get it now if you want to.

if you want to save money on macbook pro, buy it from internet because you can save over $200. Don't buy one from apple store, they will rip you off.


EDIT: A 15" mac will be able to handle that, your a dota fan as well? nice, I thought I was the only one.

How can I get my Laptop to It's Formor Self?!?

Q. Hey,
So I bought my laptop maybe...3 years ago. It was awesome, fast,easy and played all the latest games. Then the screen broke and took a year ( I know, long time) for the company to fix it. So then it was 2011 and I played my games again but you could say it was an average laptop now. I'd say from this summer from last summer I've really used my laptop and it progressively got slower and crappier.

Now it's really bad and I get really frustrated with it. I cleaned out my laptop a few weeks ago yet it is still slow and doesn't respond to the internet well (looses connection often and only has 3 bars as supposed to full bars).

Please help! I'm not getting a new computer for awhile and now I'm doing lots of programming and photo editing (and some gaming) and this slowness isn't helping.

Thanks.

P.S don't say reboot, I bought a reboot cd and the laptop just failed to reboot.


Answer
You will have to reinstall to get it to work how you want. Hello, I hope you have a back up of your data...How to reinstall a operating system with out a recovery disk. If you can't find the ones that you made or the ones that came with the computer. I assumed you already tried (and failed) to use the [ recovery partition.] this is the easy way... This means that the next step is to call tech support, and tell them that the recovery partition doesn't work, or you can't find the recovery discs you made... and then they can SELL you a set of recovery discs that you may have to copy to a usb drive.

That's just the way it works. There are two other ways use any other disk and when it is time to activate, call Microsoft on the phone with the activation window open and give them the coa or product code on the phone and they will activate and give you a number at that time.

You need the OEM installation specifically for the same version of the windows that came with your laptop. Otherwise, anything other than an OEM installation of that is the same kind that came with your laptop (Basic, Professional, etc) your product key won't work. Of course, if you choose to go that route, make sure you FIRST download all the drivers for your model laptop... else you might have trouble going on line afterwards to get the drivers.
This site has general information to help Install, reinstall, and uninstall Windows - Help & How-to - Microsoft Windows
This site you can down load windows files legally http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-â¦
But then you have to burn iso file to a DVD or usb drive and it is not that easy to do. To get a good accurate answer give the brand, model number, installed operating system of the laptop when asking a question as all PC's are not the same. Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...



CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy a macbook pro now 2011 or wait for the 2012 version?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment