Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Whats a good gaming laptop under 600?




Paul Daupa


Im looking for a laptop I could play battlefield 3 and World of warcraft.


Answer
"Good gaming laptop" and "under $600" do not belong in the same sentence.

You can barely get a good laptop for under $600 and the hardware needed to play modern games like Battlefield 3 is expensive. WOW is not graphically demanding so a cheap laptop will probably be fine, but BF3 is a completely different beast which requires a video card with dedicated memory, not the shared system memory you find in $600 laptops.

You get what you pay for, and can pay upwards of $2000 for a good gaming laptop. However, Asus 'Republic of Gaming' laptops are good, lower priced gaming laptops that start around $1100 new. Sager laptops would be my next choice and Alienware is good but bulky. Next choice would be to look for older, second-hand or refurbished laptops. But not too old because of BF3.

The things to look out for are the components - Nvidia video card with dedicated 1Gb RAM or better (660M is a good one), i7 CPU, and at minimum 4Gb system RAM, but more is better. I5 CPU will have trouble with BF3 during intense parts if you have anything other than the minimum graphics turned on, and forget anything with an i3.

Best Multitasking,Gaming laptop?




Sacore


Recently, my notebook had crack on the hinge and everytime i would flip it open, it would make that crack bigger...and yea it happened. I cant open the lid anymore without the hinge bending,decoloring,and stretching the screen, cant have that right? soo i went to go see how much the repairs would be worthh and they said they couldnt fix it, and since its an older model, finding the parts for it would be pricey, and considering the age of the comp, its completely outdated and would better used for parts. So i wanna get a new one, but i do alot on it so what would be best for multitasking, like videos from youtube, while playing a web game without and computer lag, i also want good graphics card for playing games for example at most, GTA 4, or COD:MW. and i wanna stay under the price of 1000$, a lil over is ok but not like another 200$. I did a bit of research myself and found the Sony Vaio, never used one, never seen one in use, never thought of buying one. so im not to confident about buying it. someone give me some ideas, and for a comp more then 1000$, i want it to last obviously. Thanks ~
Ok, Alienware is awesome, no doubt, but i dont want something thats made to sit in one spot and every once in awhile be moved. I want something that i can carry with me all the time, and maybe if im lucky, have time to play a game or two,web games, a quick game of a Downloaded Pvp game, you know, something like that. Alienware, In the top 3 brand of computer to choose from.



Answer
Best multitasking gaming laptop that I would recommend is the Asus G73. I have had one for about a year and it has everything you need for gaming and multitasking. It is a little over your price range but you can definitely buy a refurbished one for around that price. I multitask all the time on mine and plays games on steam ALL OF THE TIME and it runs games like left 4 dead, portal, call of duty flawlessly!

It comes with 8 gigs of memory and depending on the model you get it comes with two 500 gig hard drives or two 320 gig hard drives.1920x1080p screen and a built in camera, I7 processor killer graphics card. Mines came with a ATI 5870 graphics card, but I think the newer ones come with Nvidia cards. HDMI port, and plenty usb ports

Asus warranty is good too. 1 year accidental (yes accidental) warranty and a two year hardware malfunction warranty. It also covers the charger too. This laptop/gaming rig is all you need right now and you will be very satisfied with it because I know I am and I'm a electronic junkie! Hope this helps. O yea I had a sony vaio brand new and I'm not trying to downgrade them but mines had failed me out of the box. I was upset that I had to send a 900 dollar lemon back to tigerdirect.com (which is a awesome site to look at) but I am glad I did because I added a little more money and purchased the asus g73-jh model.

For the record this is the best laptop/gaming rig for the price HANDS DOWN You will pay about a thousand dollars more for an alienware laptop with the same specs so this would be considered a steal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good gaming laptop under 600?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment