Sunday, June 8, 2014

gaming laptop?




Brad W


I am going to get a laptop in about 1 year (long time but if i reasearch a lot my dad my buy it and i only pay him half)

I am into computer gaming and I need a LAPTOP so i can play my games anywhere i go (coffe shops, other places with wireless internet for online games) Normally the games I play have some pretty high req.

So what are the pro's and cons of a Mac

what are the pros and cons of a PC

and if i got a PC would u recomend VISTA?



Answer
First things first, Mac laptops cannot game. Some of the more expensive and higher end Macbooks may have gaming-grade hardware, but they were not made for that purpose, and are usually very overpriced. So, you'll definitely want a gaming laptop running Windows.

You probably don't want to game on Vista either, as most benchmarks show that games perform better on XP. Only get Vista if you want to play DirectX 10 games, but there is nothing wrong with gaming on Vista, so the choice is yours.

are Mac laptops great gaming laptops?

Q. I want to buy a laptop but a GAMING laptop, one that can support games like Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead online multiplayer without lag and in decent resolution. I heard macs are up to the job. Are they? Also, these games must all be played on steam.. i know steam just came out on macs, and someone told me they can only support OpenGL games. Are mw2 and l42, most of your 1st person shooters these types of games?

Also I want the best quality laptop I can get. Doesn't have to be a mac. Just tell me what you think a great LAPTOP (not desktop) for gaming is, I know it isn't going to be cheap. Please tell me the brand, OS (32/64 bit) and price.
I'm surprised, but I guess you guys are right. A lot of games need Windows to play on.. I guess that erases the Mac possibility now...


Answer
For gaming asus is good
1)ASUS Republic of Gamers G51JX-X3 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop (Blue)
*Intel Core i5-430M Processor 2.26 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.53 GHz
*4GB DDR3 1066MHz RAM, 2 SODIMM Slots; 8GB Max
*500GB Hard Drive (7200 RPM); Super Multi Optical Disk Drive; Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn
*15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 LED LCD Display; NVidia GTS 360M Graphics Engine with 1GB DDR5 dedicated VRAM
*Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Operating System; Bluetooth; 2.0MP Webcam; Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G51JX-X3-15-6-Inch-Gaming/dp/B00361G0ZO/?tag=sdhrhiaiaa-20

Also check out at ebay there are many good reatilers selling this product at good price
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=sdhrhiaiaa&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dgaming%2blaptop%26_sacat%3d0%26_dmpt%3dLaptops_Nov05%26_odkw%3dgaming%2blaptop%26_osacat%3d0%26bkBtn%3d%26_trksid%3dm270




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment