Wednesday, June 11, 2014

How to get my Macbook Fan noise down?




awsomecool


I have a Macbook 15" (i bought it early March 2012) ok so my Mac works great and all but the thing is i am a mine craft gamer. Whenever i open the program my Fans go very loud but when i close it it goes really calm. Whats the issue? PLEASE HELP


Answer
As you know the fans are there to keep the internal temps down. Games can cause a lot of heat from the components. Anyway, I would suggest placing the laptop on come type of stand so help with airflow all around it. I did a Google search a found several. Here is one: http://www.bluelounge.com/products/coolfeet/

Is it worth waiting 9 months for Ivy Bridge?




gusdnr1357


I am thinking about buying a new laptop with second generation i5 processor as my laptop is not working. Currently, I am using a small netbook as a replacement, which has performance that is barely enough for the things that I do.

Is it worth waiting 9 months until March 2012 (which is supposed to be release date of Ivy Bridge) or should I just buy a laptop with Sandy Bridge now?



Answer
Depends on what you want to use it for. 9 Months is a LONG time and the current sandy bridge processors are quite powerful. The top 2 mobile processors get higher benches than the top of the line desktop processors for AMD at the moment. The worrisome thing is that you don't know how much of an improvement ivy bridge will be or what will happen in 9 months that could make your netbook useless. But if you can run it on a netbook I would suggest just spending the money for a good sandy bridge processor cause it should suffice.

But like I said I can't really tell you for sure cause I don't know what improvements ivy bridge will bring, or what you use your computer for, or how long the sandy bridge processors will stay capable of running programs/games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get my Macbook Fan noise down?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment