Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Gaming Computer 2011?




Eric


Hello, I am looking for a good gaming computer with an i7 processor and at least 16GB of RAM that is 1,000$ Or less. Thank you and if you could provide a link to the computer that would be great! REMEMBER Computer NOT Laptop


Answer
You can just build your own computer, by buying the parts and putting them together. That would save you LOTS of money.
parts you might want to consider:
processor: i7 2600k
GPU:GTX 560 or Radeon HD 5850
ram is really your choice, because you want 16gb. But in my own opinion you really don't need that much.
Probably 6-8gb is good for gaming.
I hope you have fun building a comp. :D

Best Gaming laptop for under $1000 dollars?




Thomas


I'm 13 year's old and I go on the computer quite often I have a crappy Acer laptop that can't run any games not even stupid flash games on miniclip.com. I am looking for a gaming laptop that will be able to run minecraft no problem with at least 4 gigabytes of ram and a hardrive with more then 500 gb. The only catch is it has to be under $1000 dollars. I only get paid $100 dollars per semester if I get strait A's in school wich will be extremely hard. Please help me and if you guys now an easy way for a 13 year old to get money id like that.
THANKS!!



Answer
Well here's a great gaming laptop for under 1000 Dollars:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+XPS+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+750GB+Hard+Drive+-+Elemental+Silver/5773281.p?id=1218694833932&skuId=5773281

It can run any game that came out in 2011 and before on high graphics without lag but would probably run recent games on medium to high graphics. It's a really great laptop for its price and would really recommend you to get it. Though, if you're planing on buying a laptop in like 6 to 9 months from now, i'd say wait until then and then start looking for a laptop to buy because by then there would probably a lot of better laptops for a cheaper price than there are now. Good luck on getting good grades though and I hope you enjoy the laptop if you buy it! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Gaming Computer 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment