Wednesday, June 4, 2014

is my laptop capable of playing this video game?




lewis95


my laptop is an emachines e430v2-
http://www.ultra-laptops.com/laptops/manufacturers/pos/emachines_e430-102g16mi

is it capable of running and playing the PC game call of duty black ops released in november 2010

call of duty black ops requirments (scroll down on the link)-
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=703&game=Call%20of%20Duty%207



Answer
Your computer will most likely struggle playing this game from a quick glance at your specs and the games requirements. And to the post above for the systemrequirementslab.com, Black Ops isn't out yet, so he can't run the test and see if his computer can run it.

Which type of Laptop Cooler is best?




Spike


I have a Dell Studio 1555 Laptop that I purchased a year or two ago and lately we have noticed how hot it gets, especially when playing any form of game (flash or otherwise). During a recent trip to Staples we started thinking about getting a cooling pad to help keep it a bit more cool and improve performance. First off, are laptop coolers even a good, safe idea to use or will it create stress on the system? Secondly, there were two types available we saw, one that takes air from under the cooler and pushes it to the laptop and one that takes air from under the laptop and pushes it out from under the cooler. It seems like the vents and one near the fan on the bottom of the laptop suck air into it and push it out a fan in the back on my particular model. With that in mind would pushing air towards the laptop even cool it to begin with, would pushing air away cause a battle between the cooler and laptop for the air underneath, or would either keep it cool as to not need the internal fan as much. Finally are there any relatively cheap brands or models that anyone can suggest if it is indeed a worthy investment? Thanks in advance!


Answer
I own the one at the link below. I bought it in November 2008 when I bought my laptop. I used the laptop as a desktop. I used it up until February 2010 when i built my desktop. That and my laptop was pretty much on 24/7 that whole time. I like that it comes with an AC adapter but can be powered off a USB port on the laptop. It also has a built in 4 port USB hub which came in very handy. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Targus+-+4-Port+USB+2.0+Notebook+ChillHub/6861121.p?id=1093469291003&skuId=6861121&st=laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is my laptop capable of playing this video game?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment