Monday, June 2, 2014

Need Gaming Laptop Budget 1,800 US Dollars?




Alexander


First of all I don't know how to build a PC so that means no custom built laptop, I know it's cheaper but to hard for me. Now what I want is a gaming laptop and that I can also use for programming
The specs I want are these:

Operating System:
Windows 7 (Any edition but preferable Professional)
Windows 8
No Linux or Ubuntu

1TB hard drive, It'll be preferable to have it with a SSHD or a SSD. Example: 768GB RAID 0 (3x256GB SSD) + 256GB mSATA SSD Storage Drive. Just an example like it says on the top!

More than 12GB of RAM
If it can have this without any extra price id like 3D support
More than 2GB of video memory, but it'll be better with 3GB of video memory
And an HD display more than 1900x1080

Final price has to be less than 1,800 the only things that are not that necessary but if possible I'd totally like to have it are:
3D support, more than 2GB of video memory, and the SSHD or the SSD.



Answer
These are some high-end specs you are looking for. You could almost instantly say no to the possibility that 4 storage disks will fit in ANY laptop. 2GB also is A LOT, just like 12+ GB RAM. This would be better of on a desktop PC

GAMING LAPTOP FOR AROUND $800?




Nub abs


I am currently looking at this laptop http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cdetland.to?poid=2000016415
with the intel core i5, 8GB DDR3, and the 500GB HDD. But I was wondering if this is a good gaming laptop for games such as WoW, Battlefield, Minecraft and CoD. My price range is only around 800 dollars or less.Wondering if there is anything better out there for within my range or if this is a good deal? I am looking for a laptop not a desktop.



Answer
I do not recommend getting that laptop just for one reason. I see that you are a gamer. The most biggest problem that is in that laptop is that the video card is integrated with the motherboard. If you can see, the specs say "Mobile Intel® HD graphics". No model number after it, usually means it is integrated. The problem is that you will get little support such as driver updates, and you might have problems with future games.

Here is one recommendation:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834200346
That laptop has an nVidia video card which will be supported for quite awhile. It only has 6GB RAM, which is still pretty plenty. The graphics is 1GB which is awesome gaming graphics for a laptop. Also it is a Dell laptop.

While I do not have time to research more laptops, I can give you a few recommendations:
1) When you browse websites for a laptop, or check at the store, check the video card make and model:
1a) If it says Integrated Graphics, DO NOT BUY IT!!
1b) If it doesn't has a specific model number, like "Intel HD Graphics", or "Asus HD Graphics", do not buy it.
1c) To make it simpler, just look for keywords like "nVidia" or ATI, or Radeon. As long as it has a model number like "NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M", you are fine.

2) Look at the video memory. That tells how much RAM is in the graphics card. I recommend 1GB at least.

3) The screen size should be at least 15 inches. I have 15.4 on my laptop, which is good enough.

4) Stay clear of HP Laptops, and Compaq(if they exist). HP laptops are cheaper, but are known to break faster than other laptops.

If you have a question, click on my profile, and email me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need Gaming Laptop Budget 1,800 US Dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment