Wednesday, June 4, 2014

PC Strategy Games????




Jamie


Hello everyone, i have a new macbook pro laptop but i happen to know that I am getting a program called Parallel which will allow me to run windows simultaneously with my mac operating system so ill be getting back into pc gaming! I dont like starcraft 2 and really used to enjoy games like Age of Empires but that game is pretty old at this point. Do people still play this game? Regardless tho, what are some of the better strategy games on the market that are like age of empires?


Answer
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Civilization V is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous "just one more turn" addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time.
it has a mac version too: (released September 29, 2011; 2 months ago)
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Well, actually I was just playing it, I took a pic for you from my screen:
http://up.liz.ir/files/4shayan.jpg
as you can see in the pic, I chose America.
have Fun!

Best budget gaming desktop PC?




Echo1130


Ok, I know gaming computers and tight budgets donât mix, but I kinda need them to. Iâm looking for a somewhat decent desktop that is still within a somewhat limited price range. It doesnât have to be an Alienware or anything, but I kinda need something thatâs relatively powerful. In other words, whatâs the absolute best performance+price Iâm gonna get with $550? I knowâitâs pathetic. :/ Iâm just sick of my $300 laptop which can hardly play older games like Morrowind (2002), for example.


Answer
that 550 usd is perfect ;) Heres a link which has all the parts for a pc in that exact price range. http://www.gamersnexus.net/pc-builds/46/602-september-budget-pc-2011




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PC Strategy Games????
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment