Saturday, June 7, 2014

World of Warcraft gaming computer?




Judah S


http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer_Mage_D235

i am trying to buy a computer for my son but I don't know too much about computers. I was wondering if this computer would good for World of Warcraft and if you know a better computer thats around $600 then please put a link to it



Answer
I would say no because World of Warcraft is a pretty low graphic game. You don't need something like that to play it a normal business laptop or desktop will be perfectly fine. Secondly, don't buy computers that is not main stream. The chance of you running into troubles and the cost to fix it would be a lot high than if you were to buy from Dell or Sony. Now my suggestion are for WOW specifically. If you want to also play others games like Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, or other high end games then maybe a gaming computer might be more suitable for you. I hope this help. Good luck picking your computer.

Laptop/World of Warcraft help?




aaron


I've been looking for laptops pretty extensively lately, but I'm not computer savvy. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft, I don't really enjoy playing on my family PC, too much clutter-doesn't run smooth.
So I just want to migrate over to my own laptop that I can recreationally use and play my game at an ideal speed and play it comfortably.

I'm looking to spend up to 900$ really since I'm not a hardcore gamer, I just play one game so I'm just not really trying to buy an overly expensive gaming laptop that holds a crazy amount of space that won't be used properly.

I was looking at a couple models that consist of:

Dell Inspiron 17R SE:
3rd Generation Intel® Core⢠i5-3210M processor (3M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)
8GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GDDR5 2GB

Acer Aspire V3-571G-6407(15 inch laptop):
Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5 GHz (3 MB Cache)
4 GB SDRAM
500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M


If you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.



Answer
Actually, Laptops can't really compare against a desktop in terms of power but that ain't much.

I've been playing with my laptop which is three years old now and yet i can still play guild wars 2, battlefield 3, Modern warfare 3 and Age of Conan.

Lenovo G560 for $900 with specs:

Intel i3 2.3 ghz
6gb ram ddr3
Nvidia GForce 310m 512mb

Ok, not the best laptop out there but I can still play games at low-med settings.


I've had previous laptops that I use to play recent games and do my work and all I can say is that the life of your laptop depends on how you actually take care of them.


Laptop and desktop lifespan are almost the same but upgrading a laptop is really limited. Where desktop are a bit longer. And desktop are easier to repair.


The only reason laptop gamers uses a laptop is I can bring it anywhere I want. Of course, if we want better graphics and super cool rendering then we let the desktop do that.

It all depends on what you want to do. Mine rather than buying an expensive high end gaming laptop I always pick the ones with dedicated graphics at lower price range and build a desktop with the remaining funds. But hey, everyone got a different viewpoint in life. (",)


For WOW, that laptop is ok.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: World of Warcraft gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment