Monday, June 2, 2014

What is the minimum recommended configuration for a good gaming laptop?




rockfella


Want to buy a laptop for downloading music, movies, editing movies, skype, email and gaming.
What is the recommended configuration to be able to play the recent titles and that will still be a good machine in the next three years?
I am sensitive to price as well.



Answer
Get a desktop. I bought a laptop for gaming and was very disappointed despite it's spec. Laptops normally have integrated gfx instead of an independant (powerful) gfx card. Laptops tend to come with about 1.6ghz duo's. You really need to be verging on the 2.0ghz duo or higher mark.

Aim for:

2.0ghz duo +
2gb ram +
Decent gfx 512mb +

That will play some, not all. (on low-medium)

Toshiba laptop dieing?




ayeder


I have a Toshiba laptop ( http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/retail-product.jsp?poid=456089 ) and lately it's been acting up. It was running pretty good for the year I had it (bought it in November 2009) so I've had it for a year and 2 months. I believe there's only a year warranty on it... but I'll have to check. Anyways, it has like, these moments where it fails to load anything, freezes, changes the way to page looks, and rarely can load youtube, facebook, or really any page at all... I also play this game that has never given me any problems before (besides horrible lag at times which is caused by my laptop not being compatible for it >.< ) and all of a sudden, it will be on the verge of crashing, constantly freezing...
And it gets extremely hot on the bottom, even though the vents are not being blocked. And it sometimes just shuts down and dies, and I have to wait for a bit to reload it :l AND it started making some weird noises like it's trying to load something but is failing...

Is it dieing do you think? Time to get a new laptop/pc? Or could the graphics card thing be going out? I'm really not good with this computer/laptop stuff, so I have no idea what it could be. I also did scans to make sure it wasn't a virus or anything, and everything came clean.
Thank you. Any links are appreciated on what I can do or things I need to get for it!



Answer
my guess: you got a worm, or a virus thats undetected or has done damage
also, an intel celeron is very crappy. i really suggest getting a PC for gaming as they are upgradeble compared to laptops which all laptops are integrated.

the type of gaming laptop or desktop really depends on what games you wana play.
for stuff like Call of Duty: Black Ops on Really high graphics youd want an computer for about a 1000 or 2000 but stuff like CoD4 on medium to low get like an HP Slimeline. again depends really




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the minimum recommended configuration for a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment