Friday, June 28, 2013

A 17 hour plane trip, and I have no idea what I could do to entertain me?

best gaming laptops summer 2012 on ... sinha laptop wallpapers 241x300 sonakshi sinha laptop wallpaper
best gaming laptops summer 2012 image



Krystilin


I'm going to Thailand next month to do family business, and, being a 13 year old with a load of mental problems, 17 hours feels like 17 years. I have a flight from Los Angeles to Taiwan (14 to 14.5 hours) and a flight from Taiwan to Thailand (3 to 3.5 hours), the Taiwan-Thailand layover being 2 hours long so I'll have time to have fun in Taiwan I guess. Anyway, the last time I was on an airplane was Summer 2012, and I was about to die on the flight from Vancouver to Montreal (10 hours + San Diego to Vancouver flight; 4 hours) because I was so bored.. I don't want to die on my trip, so I need to entertain myself somehow. Can you recommend me some things to do? Also what books should I bring? What movies should I download on my laptop? Does China Airlines have wifi? Do I just ask for it or something lol what do I do? What do you think I should bring?

Also, I have a 7 pound rat terrier-chihuahua who has severe separation anxiety. My mum suggests we let my aunt take care of him while we leave, but I'm scared he'll end up like when my brother and I left for Canada for two weeks and he stopped eating and lost his hair. My friend suggest I put him in a pet hotel since she did that for her dog who also has severe separation anxiety. What do you think I should do for him? Please don't say I'm irresponsible for owning a dog and leaving him. I do love my dog and I truly wish I could take care of him, but we just can't.

Thank you so so so so so much!



Answer
Work on wiggling your ears(you might need a hand mirror), talk to strangers(maybe they're just friends you haven't met yet), get some zen meditation balls and work on your hand dexterity(its easy to spin them one way and hard to spin them the other), read a book(perhaps a series), get a headstart on doing some work(maybe school work or business work), work on isostatic exercises(that's where you tense/flex your muscles without moving, and it helps make you stronger in the exact position that you are flexing in), try to design a better mouse trap(on paper, power tools are probably frowned upon on airplanes), try to discern the meaning of life(other than 42), get some really fun time wasting apps on your phone, and use them until your phone dies, get some sort of portable gaming platform and go nuts with that, listen to music, listen to audiobooks, listen to music and audio books at the same time, try to hold a witty conversation with whoever is sitting next to you, meditate, sleep, power nap, browse the internet if possible, try to make other passengers think you are crazy by trying gnaw-off one of your limbs(who needs your 3rd toe anyway?) write a book(perhaps about someone who gnaws there own digits off out of boredom), try to convince people you are a terrorist(if you have a few years to life of down time once you get off the plane), learn to knit, learn to sow, learn how tie a fishing hook, learn how to tie a bowline knot, learn how to crochet, (learn how to spell the word crochet without spell check), start learning the language of the country you are going to, make up a language, learn how to program, download Microsoft flight simulator and pretend you are the pilot, flying the same route minute per minute, giving out announcements to the crew, get a rubics cube and try to solve it but rage quit. Oh and read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series, they are great. You might also try xcom enemy unkown, that is a good game.

Should I buy a macbook pro now 2011 or wait for the 2012 version?




RuddyMoua


Don't tell me to buy something else different because I want the macbook pro for school.
Is the Macbook pro 2012 version going to be faster?
What do you think about bootcamp and games?
Games like
Lower end games
DOTA
LOL

Higher end games
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3 when it comes out.



Answer
for gaming, I would be better off having a PC, preferably an Alienware because its graphics are much better and more powerful than macbook pro.

But....

If you want a macbook pro for gaming, yes you'll have to dual boot (bootcamp), the 15" and 17" are better for gaming, 15" high end 2.2Ghz has much better graphics and would strongly recommend that for its GPU speed and processor speed.

I bootcamp my macbook pro for dota allstars (game is very addicting) and as far as I can tell, its not as bad as you think. It will work almost like a PC, but it gets hot, thats my only concern ( I have a cooler pad for mine. ) My macbook is able to handle the games for hours, tested intensely over the summer.

If you want to game on macbook pro, I strongly recommend a cooler pad because your mac will get extremely hot. Keep your laptop cool so the battery will long last and so is your laptop (clean it regularly from the inside, ie clean the fan from dust)

don't wait for 2012 because it will not change much, just some software updates and thats about it. Get it now if you want to.

if you want to save money on macbook pro, buy it from internet because you can save over $200. Don't buy one from apple store, they will rip you off.


EDIT: A 15" mac will be able to handle that, your a dota fan as well? nice, I thought I was the only one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A 17 hour plane trip, and I have no idea what I could do to entertain me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment